PokerListings is one of the world’s largest and most trusted online poker guides, offering users the best online poker bonus deals, exclusive site reviews and top-quality poker content. It was born in 2003 out of the mission to provide the best information about Online and Live poker available on the Web.
Part of Acroud AB – a fast-moving challenger in the space of iGaming Affiliation and B2B SaaS Solutions – our organization is characterized by a strong culture, a winning mentality, a team player heart, and a playful attitude.
Acroud is looking for a Social Media Manager to join the PokerListings Team. Reporting to the Head of Poker, as the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for growing and managing PokerListings social media platforms (primarily but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and TikTok) and craft content across all channels, supporting business growth and well as ongoing brand positioning.
As well as providing a quantifiable approach across all social channels, you will create social plans and strategies to maximize coverage, whilst constantly on the look-out for new opportunities and emerging trends.
The ideal candidate will have experience in visual storytelling, social media community management and an entrepreneurial mindset. They will also have deep knowledge and passion for Poker. It is crucial that the candidate deeply understands the global digital landscape and is abreast of changing trends, technologies and platform developments.
The candidate must be self-motivated and experienced in being able to create and drive strategic thinking whilst simultaneously managing social platforms and real-time decision-making/execution.
The role will encompass but is not limited to the below Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and oversee the day to day brand social media ensuring brand engagement & awareness stays maximized across all platforms through strategies, content development, influencer collaboration and community management
- Create, schedule, and publish content across multiple social media channels, ensuring it is on brand and optimized for the maximum engagement
- Ensure a content calendar is maintained and visible to all stakeholders
- Develop and be responsible for the content plan to ensure successful implementation & consistency
- Work closely with the wider Poker Team to develop new social initiatives to drive KPI’s e.g. competitions, giveaways, influencer collaboration and develop creative content strategies to reach and engage our target audience across all social media channels to grow social following and increase engagement
- Attend various Poker Tournaments and Events to produce live content for social media channels
- Measure and Report on the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, and technologies
- Use Social Media Management, Listening and Marketing tools such as Buffer, SproutSocial, Hootsuite
- Monitor and Report on the activity of competitors and the market environment, to ensure PokerListings stay relevant
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing roles delivering highly engaging content and social following in a consumer-facing business known for high-quality social media execution
- Proven experience in planning, managing and delivering social media campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch, YouTube platforms and social media best practices
- High interest and excellent knowledge of Poker and Poker Industry
- A highly motivated, energetic self-starter with faultless attention to detail and trends
- Fluent in English Language and impeccable copywriting skills
- Ability to use a multitude of content creation and scheduling software and tools; from Adobe Suite to Canva or Figma to edit your videos and images
- Proactive in creating content in-house
- Experience in paid social would be desirable but not necessary
- Ability to travel
- You are a team player, who is well organized and keep cool when working to tight deadlines
- Reports directly to Head of Poker
- Remote work
Apply with a relevant CV to [email protected]