Acroud is a fast-growing leading player within the i-Gaming affiliation. Our mission is for our brands to be independent, innovative and fast growing. Our organization is characterised by a strong culture and a winning mentality with a team-player heart and a playful attitude.
We are currently seeking a Media Buyer. Reporting to the COO, the Media Buyer will strategize, optimize, oversee, manage and report on the media buying effort within Acroud.
The media buyer will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining the media buying strategy in cooperation with the company COO
- Performing market analysis in cooperation with the commercial department in order to identify interesting media opportunities around the world
- Setting up a tracking and reporting environment to ensure that campaigns and results are easily tracked and reported on
- Maintaining and expanding on relationships with RTB/Programmatic exchanges, Pops Agencies, DSP’s etc.
- Doing outreach to potential private marketplace and non-RTB/programmatic media partners both offline and online
- Creating, managing and optimizing the online campaign portfolio with the ultimate goal of delivering a strong, consistent and growing ROI
- Structuring and executing a multitude of A/B tests to optimize the media buying efforts
- Cooperating with the commercial, design and content departments of the company to ensure that campaigns and content are optimized for conversion.
- Ensuring that the campaign portfolio is compliant with local regulations in all active markets in cooperation with the legal department
- Reporting on results to the management team
The media buyer should have:
- At least 2 years of online media buying experience
- Preferably experience within the iGaming sector
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- A structured mindset and the ability to work in a dynamic role with many balls in the air
- Knowledge of tracking software and experience working with optimization through dynamic variables and/or similar tracking events
- A keen eye for data analysis (Excel and/or similar experience)
- The ability to work closely together with a large group of team members in the organization and structure the delivery of content, visual material and campaigns from different departments within the group.
- Private Health Insurance package
- Extended maternity and paternity programs
- Health Benefit