Acroud is a fast-growing leading player within iGaming affiliation. Our mission is to help people make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World, through our digital brands. We want our brands to be independent, innovative and fast. We enable synergies. We nurture talent. We inspire confidence.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Graphic Designer who will report to the Head of Design. The right candidate will provide leadership in all aspects running his/her designated project. You will communicate with colleagues and other members across different teams to ensure our company’s vision is executed appropriately.
Result-focus, Strategic thinking, and a Can-Do attitude are essential in this role. Acroud expects you to be well-versed in current trends and are looking to take your next step and join our journey.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creating brands visual identity from mood board, sketches to final.
- Design creatives for various new and existing branded websites.
- Design material for internal presentations and emails.
- Prepare marketing banners.
- Perform banner resizes and any visual element needed.
- Be part of a dynamic design team with a mission to create a distinctive experience to our users.
What we wish for:
- A passionate creative designer, that creates top notch visuals.
- A beast in thriving to do the best, that have no fear in failing.
- Rigorous attention to detail and a demonstrated understanding of typography, color, composition, legibility and creativity.
- Superior knowledge of production for web banners, web pages, digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
- A creative designer that have deep knowledge in Branding, and knows how to build one.
- Both a conceptual thinker and a detailed designer.
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. Knowledge in Adobe effects and Premier is considered an asset.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Someone who is eager to learn new design skills and who is constantly keeping up to design trends.
- A designer that knows how to takes feedback and elevate it to another level.
- A person with a good sense of humor, that loves working into team, and have a good synergy.
- 2 years+ experience in graphic design for iGaming
- Private Health Insurance package
- Extended maternity and paternity programs
- Health Benefit